The 39 bedrooms and suites of Hotel de Suède Paris are divided between the main building and the adjoining wing, both offering very different atmospheres and decors. These well-lit bedrooms, decorated in beige and light shades, are elegantly and comfortably furnished and are an invitation to the utmost relaxation. Furniture is carefully chosen, a combination of unique and ancient pieces from bed heads to desks in a retro style, and a range of modern appliances (air conditioning, Internet connection, LCD TV screens). Whether with a view on the Matignon Gardens or the very quiet Rue Vaneau, they all offer a bathroom or a shower and are non-smoking rooms without exception.
The different types of Bedrooms
Different types of bedrooms are available, depending on the taste and needs of our guests:
- Our Standard bedrooms offer all the necessary facilities for a pleasant stay.
- Our Deluxe bedrooms are airy and ideal to relax..
- Our Triple and Quadruple are ideal for families and children
- Our Junior Suites are equipped with a large bed and a pull-out sofa, for up to 4 guests.
- Our Suite is composed of two separate rooms: a lounge with pull-out sofa and a bedroom..
Rooms amenities of the Hotel de Suède
Each of the 39 bedrooms in our hotel is equipped with:
|AIR CONDITIONING||NON-SMOKING ROOMS||HEATING||SAFE||HAIR DRYER|
|PHONE||ROOM SERVICE||WI-FI||FLAT SCREEN TV||TV-SAT|
Incoming search terms:
- need paris hotel with bed and pull ut couch