Winter sales 2013 Paris will start on 9th January at 8 am and run until the end of trading on 12th February. Take advantage of this month of promotions, reductions and exceptional prices to pick up some amazing bargains ! From the Hotel de Suede , you are just a few minutes away from the quarters of Saint-Germain and Saint-Michel, where numerous stores await. Book your stay now !
Winter sales 2013 Paris : special rates from the Hotel de Suede
Heading in the direction of the Seine, set off for Saint-Germain-des-Prés for a luxury shopping spree. With Zadig et Voltaire, Lacoste, Kenzo, Sonia Rykiel and Cacharel, fashion lovers are certain to find what they are looking for in the ready-to-wear stores in the quarter. For leather goods try Lancel and Longchamp, while food lovers will be in seventh heaven at Pierre Hermé or Kusmi Tea.
Not far from there, and still very close to the Hotel de Suede, the quarter of Saint Michel also has a lot to offer. Those who like to use natural cosmetics should check out Korres, while bargain hunters should go to Troifoirien where unsold items are available at heavily discounted prices. Don’t miss out either on the traditional umbrellas sold at Simon !
Winter sales 2013 Paris : the Hotel de Suede’s address book
- Zadig et Voltaire : 1 rue du Vieux Colombier
- Lacoste : 161 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Kenzo : 60 rue de Rennes
- Sonia Rykiel : 175 boulevard Saint-Germain
- Cacharel : 64 rue Bonaparte
- Lancel : 43 rue de Rennes
- Longchamp : 21 rue du Vieux Colombier
- Pierre Hermé : 72 rue Bonaparte
- Kusmi Tea : 56 rue de Seine
- Korres : 54 rue des Ecoles
- Troifoirien : 57 boulevard Saint-Michel
- Simon : 56 boulevard Saint-Michel
Plan your subway itinerary now using the Parisian Metro’s interactive map.